• Are you TIRED of running a nutrition program when you actually started a fitness facility?
• Do you want a SIMPLE nutrition program to on-board members without all the work?
• Do you feel OVERWHELMED with all the information in the media for nutrition and know you aren’t an expert?
• Are you SICK of seeing members not progress because they don’t address nutrition?
• Do you WANT a non-dogmatic program that can work with an existing nutrition program?
By joining the OptimizeMe Nutrition Affiliate Program, you'll:
1. Have MORE TIME to focus on your core business by outsourcing foundational nutrition education.
2. Get members access to NUTRITION EXPERTISE so they finally drop the diet trends and get lasting results.
3. IMPROVE member retention by getting more results.
4. Create NEW REVENUE.
5. STRENGTHEN – not replace – any existing nutrition program by providing additional price point programs.
How does the program work?
- The affiliate purchases a group of passes to the Affiliate Nutrition 101 course at a rate discounted from retail value ($49). These passes are re-sold to members under the gym’s discretion to fit with their member onboarding and existing services.
- Members with a pass start the Affiliate Nutrition 101 course on-demand and have lifetime access to the course.
- Affiliates also get instructions and template digital marketing materials to launch the program.
What is included in the Affiliate Nutrition 101 course?
- It's an 8-week course focuses on the first two recommended dietary strategies of OptimizeMe Nutrition: the #800gChallenge® and Lazy Macros (#800gChallenge® + Protein).
- Students also learn about key nutrition principles like quantity (calories and macronutrients) and quality, as well as answers to the most frequently asked questions (e.g., supplements, timing, fasting, and much more!).
- The course contains approximately 90 minutes of content spread over 8 weeks with supplemental notes and practical worksheets for members to learn the basics of nutrition.
- Also, EC is available for your member questions! They get real-time support throughout the course in Teachable.
Affiliate Nutrition 101 Course Curriculum
Email EC at: [email protected]
OptimizeMe Nutrition is run by EC Synkowski, who holds an M.S. in Human Nutrition & Functional Medicine and is a Certified CrossFit Level 4 Coach (CF-L4). The mission of OptimizeMe Nutrition is to provide individuals with education and tools for them to find their optimal nutrition.
Frequently Asked Questions
This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is to educate you about general nutrition practices and as a self-help tool for your own use. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by a medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. For my full Disclaimer, please go here.
EC Synkowski (d/b/a OptimizeMe Nutrition) is not licensed, certified, or registered by the State of Colorado as a healthcare professional, nor is she subject to licensure, certification, or registration by the State of Colorado.